DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
Precison Engagement Firearms is a Certified DuraCoat Finisher. For a list of available finishes, click here.
For more information and individual prices, contact Paul von Hacker.
- The DuraCoat System is the very latest in firearm finishing technology. No other commercially manufactured and packaged firearm finishing system offers the versatility, durability and user friendly characteristics of DuraCoat.
- DuraCoat comes in 145 standard colors plus Clear and can be blended to match any color of the spectrum. Packaged in matte and semi-gloss sheens, DuraCoat can be blended to any sheen level and applied in a multitude of textures.
- DuraCoat can be applied to ferrous metals, alloys, stainless steel, synthetics, wood, etc, etc. No preheating or baking is required.
- Duracoat is also available in four turnkey finishing kits designed to meet the needs of all levels of firearms finishers, from beginners to high volume gunsmiths.
- DuraCoat is available in an ever growing line of CamoPaks with a variety of Peel 'N Spray Camo Templates providing a complete firearms camouflage system.
- DuraCoat is dry to the touch in 20 minutes, can be handled in 1 hour and is ready for use overnight. Although DuraCoat will gain most of its final hardness, elasticity and chemical resistance over a 2-3 week period, time will continue to enhance DuraCoat's characteristics over a lifetime. DuraCoat, like fine wine, gets better with age. As we say: "DuraCoat wears in, not out."
- DuraCoat is well-suited for salty environments. One of DuraCoat's attributes is its extreme ability to resist salt corrosion. A firearm coated with DuraCoat simply will not rust...EVER!
Examples of Our Work
Click thumbnail to view full size.